2 medium sized onions
3 Large carrots
1 carrier bag full of young nettle tops
75g coconut butter
50 grams of Thai green curry paste
100g of chopped wild garlic leaves
2 tsp of lemon grass paste
3 cloves of garlic
1.Heat a large pan and add the butter and melt.
2. Finley chop the garlic and onion and add to the pa and sweat until the onions have softened.
3. Add the Thai green curry paste and coconut and cook for 1min.
4. Grate the carrots and add to the pan along with the netle tops and pour over the stock and simmer for 25mins.
5. Add the juice of 2 limes and the lemongrass paste.
6. Liquidise using a hand blender or food processor,
7. Serve with crusty bread and a drizzle of cream.